Pages

Friday, June 7, 2013

Painted: Buildings in Turmoil, McPherson Farm

I have begun work on my Gettysburg games. The first two scenarios will cover the morning and afternoon fight for McPherson Ridge, Seminary Ridge and Oak Ridge. In preparation for these games, my first priority after getting my dismounted Union cavalry painted was to start painting my 10mm Gettysburg buildings from Buildings in Turmoil. At first, I was a little intimidated by all the fine detail that these models have. But in the end, I ended up painting them just like all my other 10mm buildings and I think they turned out great. Below are a few photos of my completed McPherson Farm. Next, I will be working on the Thompson house, McLean Farm, and finally the Seminary. I will post photos as I complete them.



 



McPherson House



 



McPherson Barn



 



McPherson Carriage House

Link to Buildings in Turmoil: Link


 

No comments:

Post a Comment