Pages

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

A New Project; 28mm French & Indian War Skirmish.


Back in December, I began working on a 28mm French and Indian War project. Instead of starting this project from scratch, I took the opportunity to acquire a decent size collection of painted FIW figures. This collection mostly contains figures that were manufactured by Old Glory. Since December, I have been working on painting up units that were missing from the original collection ex. French Marines. Starting with this post, I will begin to share photos of my progress on this project. My goal is to have the bulk of the painting complete before the start of summer. So far, I'm happy to report that I'm in very good shape to meet this goal. In fact, I plan on running some 400 point games of Muskets and Tomahawks starting in April. 

 
To get things started, I have a few photos of a unit of French/Canadian Woodsmen (Coureur des bois) that I painted back in late December. These figures are from Old Glory. Up to this point I have painted very few 28mm figures, so I selected this unit to test/develop my painting techniques for this project. I feel that they come out well. Next post, I will share some photos of my British light infantry.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment