Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

Painted 10mm Civil War Commanders

Today I have some photos of my completed Civil War command stands. These stands consist of miniatures from Perrin, Old Glory, and Pendraken. To my surprise the figures from these three manufactures match up so well that I had no problem mounting them on the same base.

Division/Corps Commanders


For my Division/Corps commanders I mounted two or three figures on 1 ½” round bases that I got from Michel’s craft store. Inspired by a recent post on The Miniatures Page, I decided to add a mounted standard bearer to each command stand. The mounted standard bearer figures are from Perrin’s range.

Confederates









Union









Brigade Generals


My brigade Generals are based on 1” round bases from LITKO.

Confederates




Perrin


Old Glory
Old Glory
Pendraken
Old Glory
Perrin
Figure comparison: From left to right- Perrin, Pendraken, Old Glory."]

Union




Old Glory
Old Glory
Old Glory
Pendraken
Figure comparison: From left to right- Pendraken, Old Glory, Perrin


Key Words: American Civil War, ACW 10mm, Perrin, Old Glory, Pendraken, Division, Brigade Generals, Command Stands, 10mm Civil War Generals.

2 comments:

  1. I love them. I'm now waiting for the masses of infantry in 10mm

    ReplyDelete
  2. The infantry will arrive on Sep. 11, at a little place called Bull Run.

    ReplyDelete