Pages

Sunday, October 7, 2012

My game for Fall-In 2012, The Bloody Cornfield –Antietam 1862

At Fall-In this year, I will be running the game, The Bloody Cornfield –Antietam 1862. Due to some technical difficulties my game has just been listed on the PEL. So, all six game slots are still available. In order to run the game, I will need a minimum of three people to sign up for it. To date this is by far my most ambitious game. I have spent the past few months preparing terrain for this game, Including building 50’ of rail fence and a couple of square feet of corn. If you’re interested in joining me, you can register for my game over on the Fall-In website or you can wait to sign up at the convention if any slots are still open. I hope to see you there.

S-333 - The Bloody Cornfield-Antietam 1862

Sat. 5:00:00 PM, 5 hrs, 6 players
GM: Bryan Olson
American Civil War 10mm, Rules:
Rally Round the Flag (Modified)

The scenario that I will be using for this game was published in the December 1990 issue of Miniature Wargamers and is based on Hooker's opening attack on the Confederate position in and around the Cornfield. You don't want to miss this one.

Ages 16 and up, Rules are quick/easy to learn

No comments:

Post a Comment