Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2012

The Battle of Queenston Heights 200th Reenactment Photos.

Hello all,
I have just finished uploading my photos from the 200th anniversary reenactment of the Battle of Queenston Heights. This reenactment featured nearly 1000 reenactors and was held on the actual battleground. This was by far the largest War of 1812 reenactment that I have ever witnessed! Around 15,000 spectators came out to see this reenactment. Taking these numbers into account, I think it’s safe to say that this event was very successful.  Personally, I’m looking forward to attending a lot more War of 1812 reenactments over the next couple of years.  Thanks to all the volunteers and reenactors who made this event possible. Here's the Gallery: Link
 


General Brock leads his troops just before being fatally wounded


See my full gallery here: Queenston Heights 200th Reenactment Gallery


.

1 comment:

  1. Great shots! You had a good spot to shoot from.
    I was in the Press area during the battle. I wsh that had been where you were.
    I hope to complement your stills with my Video: https://vimeo.com/51749843

    ReplyDelete